incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Re: [UPDATE SERVICE] proposal for a AOO 3.4 update service
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 08:28:15 GMT
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Thus, you got an error in the AOO 3.4 update functionality, because you
> have an own redirect from openoffice.org to another host. Right?
> Does the update functionality works, if you do not have your own redirect?
> I am asking in order to be sure that I got the right message.

It worked correctly. I had setup that redirect on my machine just to
moderate lists on the legacy infrastructure after the DNS change (Oracle
to Apache) had been completed; it is now useless of course. When I
removed my redirect, everything worked as expected and I received a
message saying that no updates were available.

Regards,
   Andrea.