incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please review trial load of Symphony dumpfile
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 03:33:22 GMT
Hi Yong Lin Ma;

On 05/21/12 00:29, Yong Lin Ma wrote:
> Yeah, we integrated most enhancement/changes from AOO3.4.  Especially
> those copyleft module cleanup work. We thought it is mandatory
> requirement of contribution.

I noticed the idlc preprocessor is still there so I guess some
special care is still required before taking code from there.

I am pretty sure there are many small changes that are
difficult to sort out without the revision history but is perfectly
understandable that some information there is rather private.
All in all it's pretty familiar if one knows the way around the
code :).

cheers,

Pedro.