incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <>
Subject [Comment] Apache software is always free
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 01:37:54 GMT
Since this question is coming up much much more now that we have AOO, I
figured we need an official URL and resource to point to when people ask.

Any glaring errors?  Anything I should add, or express more clearly?

The immediate driver for this as a memorable URL is the AOO podling,
since you clearly have the greatest need (with the huge non-technical
user base).  Is there anything in particular we should consider adding
to address AOO or OOo users specifically?

- Shane

View raw message