incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernand Vanrie <...@pmgroup.be>
Subject Re: Size of page headder
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 14:08:46 GMT
  fabian ,

You can find it in the "page styles"

Find my code belmow to handle some "text" i placed in a textframe (named
"MyFooterFrame" )in the footer, you can do the same with the Header. Do
a xray on the pagestyles to have additional information about the Header.

Hop it helps

Fernand

Sub FooterText
' On Local Error GoTo GeenFooterFrame
  If (Not GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.isLibraryLoaded("Tools")) Then
            GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.LoadLibrary("Tools")
  End If
oDocument = thisComponent
oStyles = oDocument.getStyleFamilies.getByName("PageStyles")
oFrames = oDocument.getTextFrames
xray ostyles.getbyindex(0)
oFooterframe = Oframes.getByName("MyFooterFrame")

oFooterText = oFooterFrame.Text
oFootertext.setstring("")
oFooterCursor = oFooterText.createTextCursor()
oFooterText.insertString(oFooterCursor, FileNameoutofPath(oDocument.Url
, "/") , true)
exit sub

GeenFooterFrame:
beep
msgbox( "Er is geen ""FooterFrame"" meer, copieer het frame uit een
ander document en ga verder" ,48)
exit sub

End Sub

> Hi,
>
> I want to find out the height of a document's header. Reading out the attribute HeaderHeight
of the page properties only returns 0 and getting the XText of the header also didn't get
me nowhere so far.

> My goal is to insert a graphic at a user specified position of the page and for different
reasons I can't simply use page as anchor. Therefore I need to know the height and width of
the page margins and the page header to position the image independently of those dimensions.