incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 14:31:31 GMT
Hi,

蜗牛 schrieb:
> how to invoke OpenOffice's about dialog ?
>   hello my friend:
>   I have two questions as below:
> 1) can you tell me ,the source code of OpenOffice's about dialog  in which directory。

You can dig into the code by this way: First search for strings, which
you see in the dialog, for example in this case "This product was
created by based on Apache OpenOffice" (without the quotes). This leads
you to the resource
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/svx/source/intro/about_ooo.src
In a second step you can search, where this resource is used. In this
case search for symbol ABOUT_STR_COPYRIGHT. This leads you to
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/cui/source/dialogs/about.cxx

For searching you can use OpenGrok with
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/

>   2) a program of  OpenOffice's expansion how to invoke the OpenOffice's about dialog,
my programming language useing C++;
>    Thanks...

What do you want to alter or do with this dialog?

Kind regards
Regina