incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resigning from PPMC
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 07:17:46 GMT
On 17/05/2012 eric b wrote:
> After what happened, please consider I'm resigning form PPMC.
> Please remove my commit rights, and my name from everywhere on the
> Apache site, and forget I could write code for you.

Hi Eric,
whatever you decide, the scope of your contributions (and the project
itself) is big enough that if you have problems with how the French
translations are managed you can still help a lot with coding, porting,
mentoring students... I hope you can return soon, if not immediately, to
your usual and appreciated activities in the project.
Regards,
   Andrea.