incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove old bugs.
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 22:45:02 GMT
Am 19.05.12 00:25, schrieb Kayo Hamid:
> The age of the bug does not automaticly mean that they are solved. If
>
>> they are CONFIRMED you can recheck them. Sametimes the are realy solved,
>> but the moast are still valid issues. Same issues we can cloase, for
>> exemple if they are Win98 only or so.
>>
>> Unconfirmed issues who are older then 2 years we can realy close I think.
>>
>> Greetings Raphael
>>
>> PS: Welcome to the black hole Bugzilla ;-)
>>
> Sure. Is not my intent to close anything only because they are old. My goal
> is to recheck these old cases and see what we can close. The 4549 is
> something that I believe we can close.
>
> And of course I do not will do it alone, I will get response from many
> users i can.
I beleve ML is realy not the right place to discouss OOo Bugs. There are
simply too much of it. Generaly you can do it alone, but sametimes you
feel more comfortable to have a feedback from same other people. For
this IRC is realy a good tool. you can discouss there without problem,
and without spaming the list.

Greetings Raphael