incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [WWW] Some issues translating download/index.html
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 22:20:24 GMT
Am 05/18/2012 10:54 PM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
> Hi Marcus,

>>> I've added this to the Wiki page for improvements.
>>
>> I've finished this work. Now it's working as described above.
>>
>> I would like to commit this but don't want to rubbish your work on
>> the Spanish webpages. So, please tell when we can come together.
>
> it's only one page: /content/es/descargar/index.html
> Simply commit your work, and then I update it (or feel free to modify it
> yourself :) )-

In the meantime I've committed the changes into new files, as I wanted
to use the time for improving more.

Please have a look into
"http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/index_aoo.html" and check
if this is working for you in the "es" webpage.

I don't want to trash any downloads, so I would like to ask you to check
first and then update yourself. :-)

Thanks

Marcus