incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [UX] New AOO User Experience Community
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 08:55:27 GMT
On 5/18/12 10:32 AM, Kevin Grignon wrote:
> Erik,
>
> Good stuff. Will do.

do we really need such a separate page for UX community members? I don't
think so and I personally think it goes in the wrong direction.

I am personally interested in many different areas of the project and
don't want to put my name on X different pages. My contribution in the
different areas will be also different and will change from time to time.

Such a page doesn't really reflect who is doing the work and is
potentially misleading.

We have already a general project page with project members that doesn't
reflect the current situation in the project.

In general such pages are useless from my point of view and get outdated
very fast.

Just my 2 ct

Juergen