incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Bad Thread - Was: about souce code of write insert a picture ?
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 08:36:55 GMT
Hi Jian Lizhao,

you have been creating this email by replying to another email by Hans
Zybura, and then replacing the subject and body. This is bad because it
orders incorrectly when using a threaded view in the email client.

If you want to copy an email address in a convenient way, just copy and
paste it with your mouse rather than hijacking another discussion.

Thanks,
Peter