incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: 答复: 答复: about dmake question
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 08:20:33 GMT
Hi,

On 12.05.2012 05:20, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hello  Pedro:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows.

You may also look at the more up-to-date
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

> The references are as follows:
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> setting the enviroment
> When the configure script has been run successfully a file winenv.Set.sh was created[7].
Do this:

> source winenv.Set.sh
> to set up the enviroment for the build.
>
> starting the build
> Build the software by typing the following in $SRC_ROOT[8]:
>
> Dmake
> The end of the reference to the content.
>
> My question is  Under $SRC_ROOT Directory,  dmake is compiled which file .

If you run dmake in .../main/ (to which $SRC_ROOT points) then
.../main/makefile.mk is executed.  If you want to know about any other
makefiles that are included implicitly and explicitly then run dmake -v.

But if you want (slightly) more control over your build then go to
main/instsetoo_native/ and call

    build -all

-Andre