incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update release notes ( was: About the new spreadsheet functions )
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 15:55:37 GMT

On 05/12/2012 10:47 AM, drew jensen wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 13:38 -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>> Thanks.

>>> <snip>

>>> Done.
>>
>> Drew, thanks again. I also want to say that the release notes are very nicely written:
informative, to the point. Nice.

> They are - not sure who actually put them together but I'd like to say
> tanks also.
>
> //drew

The release notes were an import from the wiki --

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Notes

If you look at the history, you will see that a number of folks
contributed to this effort. A very good job indeed! :)

I tried to give them credit in the commit I did.

>> -louis
>>>
>>> //drew

MzK

  Helping you out."