incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Common layout and content for NL sites (was: Some issues translating download/index.html)
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 14:42:46 GMT
On 10/05/2012 Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> It has been discussed on the list several times before the idea of
> having a common set of pages in all NL sites, but the discussion didn't
> have a conclusion. Now that AOO 3.4 is out, one can browse the NL sites

I'd say it's OK to standardize when a certain NL section is not being
maintained or is easier to redo it from scratch; but I would also give
actively maintained NL sections the possibility to differ from the
standard template, while maybe keeping some basic consistence (at least
using NL/download/ for downloads).

Regards,
   Andrea.