incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject [Heads up][code] Apache Lucene updated to version 2.9.4
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 18:24:01 GMT
Hello;

Revision 1337602 updates Apache Lucene to version 2.9.4. It's the
last update for Apache based packages that I have planned. It
also brings in a patch so that more modern versions can be used
as external libraries.

The change is rather big and I have a lot of unrelated patches in
my build so I may have accidentally left something in/out. Please
do report build issues and be patient :).

The change works well on UNIX, but it also involved getting rid
of a hack (long_path.patch) in Lucene that we carried for
Windows. I am unsure if the change is still necessary so testing
the help on Windows is encouraged.

This change will *not* be merged back to 3.4.1.

Pedro.