incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 21:05:49 GMT
Le ven. 11 mai 2012 20:06:45 CEST, FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr> a écrit :

>> Do you see them mentionned on the banneer ?
>> LINK  : http://user.services.openoffice.org/fr/forum/
> And what so? This is not a fact.
> We have mentioned only the main product for lenght string reason.
> Unable to write all derivatives.

For the record, on English forum (and some others too), the banner has been changed to:
"User community support forum for Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice and all the OpenOffice.org
derivatives"
We can't indeed mention all the derivatives.

If the ASF way is to take the decisions on mailing lists, I fear that the discussion should
take place on the mailing list.
Just my 2ct.

NB: don't want to take part in your fight so last message for me in this discussion.

Hagar