incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 21:05:49 GMT
Le ven. 11 mai 2012 20:06:45 CEST, FR web forum <> a écrit :

>> Do you see them mentionned on the banneer ?
>> LINK  :
> And what so? This is not a fact.
> We have mentioned only the main product for lenght string reason.
> Unable to write all derivatives.

For the record, on English forum (and some others too), the banner has been changed to:
"User community support forum for Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice and all the
We can't indeed mention all the derivatives.

If the ASF way is to take the decisions on mailing lists, I fear that the discussion should
take place on the mailing list.
Just my 2ct.

NB: don't want to take part in your fight so last message for me in this discussion.

View raw message