incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Castagno <giuseppe.casta...@acca-esse.eu>
Subject Re: [BUGZILLA] Maximum size of attachment in bugzilla ?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 19:36:51 GMT
On 05/11/2012 08:38 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2012 13:00:07 +0200
> Giuseppe Castagno<giuseppe.castagno@acca-esse.eu>  wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'd like to open a AOO 3.4.0 segment violation bug, but the document
>> triggering it is a master/slave document structure that, when zipped, is
>> around 55 Mb (the full document is around 800 pages).
>>
>> What is the maximum allowed size of a bugzilla attachment ?
>> I couldn't find any info on bugzilla.
>>
>> If my zipped file is too big, I'm going to post it somewhere else and
>> provide a link.
>
> When you got the segment violation error, were the OpenOffice settings "out of the box"
or had /Tools /Options /Openoffice.org : Memory been adjusted to reduce the number of undo
steps from 100 to something one could remember, such as 10 or perhaps 20, and had the other
memory allocations in that step been increased?  If not, I suggest that these be adjusted,
OpenOffice restarted (just to be sure the settings are in force) and then try your failing
file again.  If it fails at a different stage then it gives a clue to a possible cause.

the crash happened with default setup.

Tried to increase memory up from the default set up, still crashes.
My PC memory is 16 GB, 64b Linux.

Giuseppe.

--
Kind Regards,