incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Castagno <giuseppe.casta...@acca-esse.eu>
Subject Re: [BUGZILLA] Maximum size of attachment in bugzilla ?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 11:23:07 GMT
Hi Herbert,

On 05/11/2012 01:13 PM, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> Hi Giuseppe,
>
>> I'd like to open a AOO 3.4.0 segment violation bug, but the document
>> triggering it is a master/slave document structure that, when zipped, is
>> around 55 Mb (the full document is around 800 pages).
>>
>> What is the maximum allowed size of a bugzilla attachment ?
>> I couldn't find any info on bugzilla.
>
> Currently maxattachment size is 1000 kB. Should we increase it?

well, I don't know if it's the case just for my attachment.
But surely it could help, especially if some other user comes up with a
similar attachment size.

In any case I'd like to provide a backtrace as well, so it will be
some time before I post the entire bug description.

P.S.
Still wrestling with fonts and the likes ;-) ?

Thanks,
Giuseppe.

--
Kind Regards,