incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Another special Thanks for the Apache infra structure team
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 16:14:48 GMT
Big thanks from me, too. ^_*'

On 01.05.10 11:33pm, Dave Fisher said:
> +1M!
>
> On May 10, 2012, at 8:26 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> before we (the AOO project) move on with future work (and we have a lot in front
of us) I would nevertheless send a big THANK YOU to the infra structure team.

>> The infra team had a lot of extra work with our project because of our additional
and special requirements to migrate a very huge existing infra structure to Apache. This important
piece of work is often not mentioned but was a very huge task in our project over the last
10 month and the infra structure team have supported us very well. Thanks to all who was involved
here.

>> We have learned from each other and we as project has benefit from the collaboration
with the infra team. And I am sure we will in the future as well.

>> From a project perspective we will hopefully be able to find more volunteers who
are able to support the infra team/project with future and further maintenance work related
to specific things for our project but also to support infra in general.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>