incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Another special Thanks for the Apache infra structure team
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:26:32 GMT
Hi,

before we (the AOO project) move on with future work (and we have a lot
in front of us) I would nevertheless send a big THANK YOU to the infra
structure team.

The infra team had a lot of extra work with our project because of our
additional and special requirements to migrate a very huge existing
infra structure to Apache. This important piece of work is often not
mentioned but was a very huge task in our project over the last 10 month
and the infra structure team have supported us very well. Thanks to all
who was involved here.

We have learned from each other and we as project has benefit from the
collaboration with the infra team. And I am sure we will in the future
as well.

 From a project perspective we will hopefully be able to find more
volunteers who are able to support the infra team/project with future
and further maintenance work related to specific things for our project
but also to support infra in general.

Thanks to all

Juergen

PS: I don't know how many beers I have to pay when we are hopefully can
meet in person in the near future ;-)