incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hebrew translator
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 11:55:10 GMT
On 5/10/12 12:02 PM, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
> Hello guys,
> I would like to help maintain the Hebrew translation of OpenOffice.org.
> I've already been involved with the translation process before and I know
> the suite very well.
>
> Please grant me with translator access to the pootle server.
>
> Kind regards,
> Yaron Shahrabani

Hi Yaron,

welcome at Apache and it's great that you want to help with the Hebrew
translation.

At the moment only committers have access to the pootle server. Are you
able to work offline with the po files directly using some other tools?
If yes please let me know and I will send you the po files in a private
email.

You should also think about submitting an iCLA (Individual Contributor
License Agreement) back to Apache, that is the first and only formal
step to become a committer in the project. Everything else depends on
your active participation in the project and will come automatically
over time which should be obvious.

More info about the iCLA can be found here
http://www.apache.org/licenses/
and http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Welcome and let me know ...

Juergen