incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 07:52:36 GMT
On 09.05.2012 18:24, Andrew Rist wrote:

> On 5/9/2012 2:29 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just finished a build on a freshly installed Ubuntu 12.04 32-Bit
>> Linux. Not a single build problem. Even the linear programming solver
>> works.
>>
>> I am a bit surprised (in a positive way) that it compiled so smoothly.
>> After all, the 32-Bit buildbot (which, I think, uses the same system)
>> has still to see its first successful build.
>>
>> By the way, I used the default bfd linker (/usr/bin/ld -> ld.bfd)
> Can you provide a more thorough 'build recipe'?
>
> base OS - Ubuntu 12.04 32-Bit
> additional packages - ?
> additional perl modules - ?
> build script/commands - ?

I will try:

I used just the bare minimum of packages and perl modules to be able to
build AOO.  Well, maybe a synaptic here and an emacs there, but nothing
that should have much influence on the build.

I called configure like this:

./configure \
     --disable-odk \
     --disable-binfilter \
     --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk \

--with-dmake-url=http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
\
     --enable-category-b \
     --with-system-openssl \