incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Troll warning
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:29:23 GMT
    Actually, I heard people very excited, talking about the release of
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.  I suppose I do not need to care about
LibreOffice anymore.  Someone asked me the question:  "What about
LibreOffice?"  I have nothing to answer.  I think it reveals the
pressure on the LibreOffice side.

    As I said, the only real problem we had was that we have no release
yet.  Once we have our first release, the problem is gone.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>