incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From 依瑪貓 <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]: Apache OpenOffice Next-Gen logo...
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 03:01:59 GMT
As for the new logo, I would suggest to use a font that is distributed
on our logo page, just like the Liberation font OOo used before.  Having
the Windows/Mac user to find and download the font is not a good thing.

--
依瑪貓 imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
旅舍依瑪 http://www.imacat.idv.tw/ 《女聲》電子報 http://www.wov.idv.tw/