incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Separation of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 01:26:35 GMT
On 2012/05/09 03:00, Dave Fisher said:
> On May 8, 2012, at 11:34 AM, imacat wrote:
>> On 2012/05/08 19:36, Rob Weir said:
>>> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM, imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
> (3) both sites then get brand.mdtext and topnav.mdtext which can be customized to Chinese.

    Sorry I do not understand this part. ^^;  I added brand.mdtext and
topnav.mdtext for both directories, but they does not work.  The page
titles and navigations are not updated even ofter succeeding updates.
Did I missed anything?

>>> 4. Enter a JIRA issue requesting Infrastructure team to create a
>>> subdomain zh-tw.openoffice.org that points to content/zh-tw
>>    As they are merely redirection, I do not think it is necessary to
>> create new virtual hosts only for redirection.
> Not a big deal to ask. What will users do? tw.openoffice.org and cn.openoffice.org?

    I think zh-tw.openoffice.org and zh-cn.openoffice.org would be fine.
^_*'  Thank you.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>