incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [ML] Please state that the mail was approved and that the author is not subscribed to the ML
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 22:32:43 GMT
Am 05/09/2012 12:07 AM, schrieb Simon Phipps:

> On 8 May 2012, at 22:55, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>
>> When you as ML moderator approve a post to a mailing list, please can you also state
that the author is not subscribed to the ML and that everybody who wants to replay has to
CC'ing the author?

>> This would be very helpful from the start of the first posting.
>
> As a moderator, I am not aware of any way to do this; the moderator has no means to add
a comment to an approved posting. It is possible to tell from the message headers that a message
has been moderated, so perhaps you could add a rule/macro to your mail client to add the originator
as a cc on any reply when this header is present?

I remember that it was possible with the old OOo mailing lists. I cannot
believe that this is gone even when here a different ML service is
working. ;-)

If you can tell me how to do it in Thnderbird I can give it a try.

Marcus