incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject automatically updating the NL mailing list page?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:05:41 GMT
As we gain more approvals for native language mailing lists, I'm
wondering if there is any way for us -- through collecting information
elsewhere somehow? -- to automatically update the NL mailing list page:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/native-lang.html

so we wouldn't have as much manual record keeping.

I'm just throwing this out in case anyone has any insights...

If not, I will try to get on #asinfra soon and ask about this.

MzK

  Helping you out."
                             -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette