incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: A wiki about how to support a VBA API
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 02:08:26 GMT
On 5/7/2012 20:02, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

>> If your changes show properly in the Preview mode, then they will be
>> correctly saved when you Save. Sometimes the ATS delivers stale pages,
>> so you might see the original page, unchanged, after the Save. The
>> workaround is described in "Moving Day":
>> <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Moving_Day>
>> Taking a break also works; the stale pages expire and go away.
>> Sorry for the problem, but it's quite beyond my poor powers to fix.
>>
> Thanks.... Time permitting, I will make some more changes as needed. The
> important thing, however, is that it is already understandable :-)

I owe you one, for the help your (on-line) book provided, when I was
writing the temporary GUI for the new encoding feature:
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:TJFrazier/Encryption>

I might never have found the Config Provider without the magic word in
your example: "com.sun.star.comp." It seems that "comp." is not listed
as a module under c.s.s., nor have I seen it mentioned in the Dev Guide.
But it works.

--
/tj/