incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Separation of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 00:59:15 GMT
Dear all,

    I would like to propose to separate the Traditional Chinese website
from the Simplified Chinese website.  Currently they are on a same
website: zh.openoffice.org.  I would suggest to split it into
zh-cn.openoffice.org and zh-tw.openoffice.org (or zh-hans.openoffice.org
and zh-hant.openoffice.org).

    Currently there are two copies of each page on a same website, which
is already separated realitically.  The issues for Traditional Chinese
and Simplified Chinese are quite different.  The two language may still
cooperate, but the separation will make the maintenance easier and more
close to the local communities.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>