incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] new DL test...needs review and comments, and probably correction
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 21:19:21 GMT
Am 05/07/2012 11:05 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> On May 7, 2012, at 1:55 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>
>> Am 05/07/2012 08:27 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>>> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Juergen Schmidt<jogischmidt@googlemail.com

>> It's not that bad I guess. But sure it would go better.
>>
>> I've also realized that there are no bullet points display when doing a list with<ul>
 or<ol>.

> Probably needs some css magic.

Yes, I would guess either in the "styles.css" or in the
"exceptions.css". Let's see...

>> Sure. However, this needs time. An expert can do it maybe in less time. But I'm just
a little volunteer in his spare time that has less knowledge with HTML/CSS/JS than you with
the AOO source code and full time. ;-)

>>> I understand. But, I think Marcus did a GREAT job with this in the time we
>>> had to get this going.  A LOT of work really...
>>>
>>> We do have a lot of changes and considerations for the future -- no
>>> disagreement from me there.  Mock-ups would be appreciated. :)
>>
>> Or some links to other websites as reference.
>
> These can be on the wiki that Kay will make. There is a whole range. I suspect that there
is some hovering magic we can do, but perhaps simple is best. Our users don't always have
a lot of bandwidth.

You mean this one, right?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Improvements+for+the+download+webpages

> More in coming weeks. Great work Marcus, Kay and Jürgen and others!

Thanks. :-)

Marcus