incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert <feisa.recur...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenOffice template website (problem with download counters)
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 17:23:47 GMT
Hi there,

I am writing to let you know that there is a problem with the download
counters on the OpenOffice template website. Currently the weekly,
monthly, and annual downloads are not updated by the daily downloads.
This means that any new template published on the website will not
register any downloads per week, month, or year. It also means that the
templates are not correctly ranked by popularity (except when ranked by
daily downloads).

I have written to Sourceforge about this and they have acknowledged that
there is a technical issue with the download counters. A copy of the
email is given below.

Are here any plans to correct the technical issue or remove the week,
month, & annual download counters (perhaps being replaced by total
downloads to date as shown for other files uploaded on Sourceforge)?

Apart from the download counter issue many thanks for getting the
template website fully functioning again.

Warm Regards,

Rupert Parsons

Email from Sourceforge: