incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: offset pages in open office writer
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 08:20:30 GMT
Hi,

On 07.05.2012 01:05, Saramet George Alexandru wrote:
> Hy!
> My name is Saramet George, and i am one of the editors of the "ALS OB"
> magazine from "Nicolae Iorga" highschool from Negresti, Vaslui, Romania.
> Me and our entire editors team are using your lovely software
> "OpenOffice.org 3.3" for editing our highscool's magazine, but we are
> faceing a huge problem. When we transfer edited pages from a computer to
> another the pages become offset, for example, if we have an article that
> occupies two pages on  another computer it will be three pages long,  images
> are not in their place, and even our customized templates for the magazine
> are deformed.
> What can we do to solve this BIG problem?

In case you are using OpenOffice.org 3.3 on all your computers I also assume
that the differences are may be caused by different installed fonts.

It would be great, if you could submit an issue in our BugZilla [1] and provide
some deeper information about the systems and may be some non-confidential
documents in order to reproduce the described behavior.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Best regards, Oliver.