incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Notes: missing screenshots
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 21:10:08 GMT
On 03/05/2012 Armin wrote:
> Andrea Pescetti  wrote:
>> - Enhanced chart visualization ...
> To see the advantages,
> try to zoom into a 3d chart in OOO3.3 and AOO3.4. This also gives enhanced
> printing and exports, too.

Thanks! This is a really impressive improvement that surely deserved a
screenshot. See the striking comparison (400% zoom of 3D chart) at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27835830/aoo340-charts.png?version=1&modificationDate=1336337745300
that I now included in the Release Notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Notes

I didn't copy the image to
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.0.html
Anyone who is taking care of that page: please feel free to copy it.

Does anyone have more information for a similar work (displaying the
improvement with a screenshot) for the following two features, from my
original request?
- Formula: Automatic baseline for Math objects
- Further development/bug fixes for DOCX import filter

Regards,
   Andrea.