incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] new DL test...needs review and comments, and probably correction
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 17:09:09 GMT
On 5/6/12 6:50 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 5/6/12 5:45 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

>>> I will check it asap later when I am back home. It must be an error.
>>
>> Great. Hopefully enough time to upload them, too.
>
> so the files are now available on dist. It was a tiny typo in my script.
>
> A clear pointer or private email a little bit earlier would have been
> great ;-) I simply have overseen it. I thought I had double checked it.

We have to take care of en-GB, we have no Linux packages for en-GB. I
stumbled over this fact when I again double checked the dist folder.

I would suggest that we drop it completely if it is to complicate to
adapt the download script.

I have an updated localization for en-GB anyway and we can include it in
the next run.

I don't see it too critical.

Juergen