incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] new DL test...needs review and comments, and probably correction
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 17:08:46 GMT
Am 05/06/2012 06:32 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> @Andrea:
>> You have checked the links on the checksums webpage. Can you confirm
>> that the hash file for these files only are missing? Or have you seen
>> other files?
> I noticed the same pattern as you, i.e., Windows and Linux x86-64
> missing, but there are minor deviations. If this can help, the list of
> broken links to sha512 hashes follows (and, as far as I've seen, it
> seems to match the list of missing files):

Thanks a lot for the list. :-)

I can see that for localized builds the files are missing consistently
(the already stated Windows full install and Linux x86-64 full install
combination), except for en-GB, here all Linux and Linux x86-64 builds
are missing.

Furthermore, all SDK builds are named wrong. They have "3.4" as version
string. But it has to  be "3.4.0".

The links for following links are working nevertheless from your list
and from the checksums webpage:

View raw message