incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] new DL test...needs review and comments, and probably correction
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 16:32:22 GMT
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>>> Yes, this is known as I wrote already that there are no localized
>>> Windows builds at all and no Linux x86-64 full install builds
> @Andrea:
> You have checked the links on the checksums webpage. Can you confirm
> that the hash file for these files only are missing? Or have you seen
> other files?

I noticed the same pattern as you, i.e., Windows and Linux x86-64
missing, but there are minor deviations. If this can help, the list of
broken links to sha512 hashes follows (and, as far as I've seen, it
seems to match the list of missing files):

http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/missing-checksums.txt

Regards,
   Andrea.