incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Setting Up Official Taiwan
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 15:05:03 GMT
Dear all,

    I would like to propose setting up three official Apache OpenOffice
social media accounts for the Taiwan local community:

     1. I would like to set up the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ooo.tw/

    as the official Apache OpenOffice Taiwan Facebook users' group.  It
is a Facebook group started since 2010/12, and is the current Facebook
group for our local community.

     2. I would also like to set up an official Apache OpenOffice Taiwan
Plurk account, too (whether @apacheoo or @apacheootw is not decided
yet.)  Plurk is the most popular micro-blogging service here in Taiwan,
and is even more active than Facebook.

     3. I do not know if this is appropriate.  I would like to set up an
official Apache OpenOffice Taiwan blog.  That may be apacheoo-tw on
blogspot.  It shall contain Apache OpenOffice announcements, as well as
local news.  Please tell me if there are other suggestions on this.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>