incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: A wiki about how to support a VBA API
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 11:13:17 GMT
Hi, Andrew,

On 5/5/2012 02:48, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> On 05/02/2012 04:29 AM, Peng Chen wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I post a wiki about how to support a VBA API in OpenOffice,
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_support_a_VBA_API_in_OpenOffice
>>

>> Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks.
>>
> Now that I know what the page describes (thanks everyone), I gave this a
> pretty careful read. It seems to provide significant information, and I
> learned much. There are some issues with respect to language usage, and
> they are easily fixed; I started to fix the wording (after I figured out
> that I can), but I stopped after the first paragraph for two reasons:
>
> 1. It is not clear to me that my changes really did save, and

If your changes show properly in the Preview mode, then they will be
correctly saved when you Save. Sometimes the ATS delivers stale pages,
so you might see the original page, unchanged, after the Save. The
workaround is described in "Moving Day":
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Moving_Day>
Taking a break also works; the stale pages expire and go away.
Sorry for the problem, but it's quite beyond my poor powers to fix.

/tj/