incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: A wiki about how to support a VBA API
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 06:48:24 GMT
On 05/02/2012 04:29 AM, Peng Chen wrote:
> Hi All,
>       I post a wiki about how to support a VBA API in OpenOffice,
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_support_a_VBA_API_in_OpenOffice
>
>       Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks.

Now that I know what the page describes (thanks everyone), I gave this a
pretty careful read. It seems to provide significant information, and I
learned much. There are some issues with respect to language usage, and
they are easily fixed; I started to fix the wording (after I figured out
that I can), but I stopped after the first paragraph for two reasons:

1. It is not clear to me that my changes really did save, and

2. It is very late and I need some sleep before my little girls drag me
out of bed (not to mention the bigger girl that I married).

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php