incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Propose testlink
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 10:16:58 GMT
Hi at all

The best way is to make a testinstall fom Testlink on a VM, so you can
show infra, that the tool works fine under the ASF condition.

ASF infra normaly setup a Ubuntu VM for things like this. We have to do
the following:
- Find same People who are willing to maintain this tool.
- Test on a VM if the Tool works fine under the ASF condition.
- Ask Infra for a box
- Bring the box alive

Requestment bei ASF Infra.
- There most be people who are willing to maintain this tool. Keep in
mind we have allready two secial Services for AOO at ASF.
- The server has to run on a Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with latest update.
- Sameone has to write a server Documentation.
- The Admins has to be PPMC of Apache OpenOffice as far as I know.
- The Software has to be maintained

So feel free to start with this steps.

Greetings Raphael

Am 04.05.12 07:09, schrieb Yan Ji:
> TestLink[0] is an test management tool which is based on an open source project licensed
under GNU GPL. To adopt this tool, we need to find a home for it, a host web server, PHP,
back-end database, bug tracking system(we can use current bugzilla)