incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Introduce
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:28:15 GMT
On 5/4/12 9:55 AM, taotao.liu@cs2c.com.cn wrote:

>   Ok,Yong lin,
>
>   we (CS2C team) discussed with IBM team last month and
> have done much prepare work. mainly in communication and coordination.

it was indeed interesting to meet you in China and it seems fruitful as
well. You are here on the list now. A very warm welcome.

We met cs2c to explain how Apache and especially how Apache OpenOffice
works and that all project relevant communication should take place on
the mailing list.

> There is no progress in development in last month.
you mean no progress in AOO? That was because of our stabilization phase
for our upcoming 3.4 release. We were in show-stopper mode!

> from now on , we began
> to adapt Apache to start planning and will contribute after June.
we are looking forward to your ideas and the discussion with you about
new features, enhancements etc. here on the list.

Juergen