incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [User Experience] - What is the status of the user experience project?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 07:31:29 GMT
On 5/4/12 8:56 AM, Kevin Grignon wrote:
> Jurgen,
>
> Thanks for the insight. In reviewing the wiki, the backlog content is still
> relevant, but the activity to do and membership are really out of date.
>
> Is it reasonable to archive the current content, harvest actionable and
> relevant backlog items, and start fresh?

I think so, if nobody work on it it is useless anyway

Starting new and fresh is a good idea. We should focus on the future and
not on the past.

New people = new blood in the project -> new ideas, new motivation, ...

People should work on the things they are interested in and where they
think they can help. Important is that we communicate about what we are
doing, why we are doing it and that we agree on a common direction to
drive our project and product forward.

I am sure we will identify areas where people have different opinions
and especially in this situations communication and explanation is very
important to find consensus.

Juergen