incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: [User Experience] - What is the status of the user experience project?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 06:37:38 GMT
On 5/4/12 6:15 AM, Kevin Grignon wrote:
> Hello All,
> Does anyone have an update on the status of the AOO user experience
> project? See for current information.

I think it is stalled and is waiting on reactivation ;-) (that you
already have started)

> Are Frank Leohmann and Christoph Noack still involved?

I assume Frank has a new job and isn't active anymore and Christoph went
to LibreOffice.

> How might we validate the names of UX community as found on:

I would not spent too much time on this and would focus only on the future.

The problem with such pages is that they are always outdated.

View raw message