incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 21:59:17 GMT
Am 05/03/2012 11:33 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.mail@wtnet.de>  wrote:

It

>>> Thanks for the hints. To do the HTML and JS stuff is easier than to find
>>> the right words. ;-)
>>>
>>> Due to the CSS stuff I had to modify it a bit. I hope it's more clear now.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>

>> I've edited both webpages again:
>>
>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/legacy/index.html
>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/legacy/other.html
>>
>> When I don't hear any further feedback I'll publish this as final.
>>

> On http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/legacy/index.html:
>
>   I expected something to happen when I clicked on the "Get the legacy
> OpenOffice.org" button.  But nothing does.  WinXP/Firefox 12.0.  The

I've removed the link function and used the box just to show the
infomational text. Therefore only a red color box without the big arrow
pointing down on mouseover (compare with the green box).

> icon changed from an arrow to a hand when over that box, but clicking
> does nothing.  The other boxes work fine.

In CSS (.../legacy/exceptions.css) I've already set the mouse pointer to
default - which should show as arrow - but this doesn't seem to work. :-(

> Do we know how this will be linked from the /download/index.html page?

I think there was no idea mentioned yet. A link in the right nav bar
should be enough - instead of a bigger colored box in the middle.

> The other.html page looks and works fine.
>
> Good work!

Thanks

Marcus