incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 21:51:08 GMT
Am 05/03/2012 11:25 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> On May 3, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

It

>>> Thanks for the hints. To do the HTML and JS stuff is easier than to find
>>> the right words. ;-)
>>>
>>> Due to the CSS stuff I had to modify it a bit. I hope it's more clear now.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>
>> I've edited both webpages again:
>>
>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/legacy/index.html
>
> I have only one criticism.
>
> The phrase: "OpenOffice.org is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3
(LGPL v3)" appears twice on the same button.

Really the same? For me it's a) in the bigger one and b) in the first
small one. But maybe doesn't matter.

In a) I wanted to explain what the lisence is and in b) to refer to the
full text.

However, as Pedro wanted to remove all pre-ALv2 lisencing text from
"http://www.openoffice.org/license.html" I will link directly to the
text from GNU.org and name the link different.

> Otherwise great!

Thanks

Marcus