incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to access aoo issue website?
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 11:56:05 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Are you not able to login to Bugzilla?  Did you try resetting your
> password?

Note that the BugZilla home page now has wrong instructions:
   --
Please Note: All users with accounts on the legacy OpenOffice.org
tracker must reset their passwords to gain access to their old accounts.

[so far, instruction still apply]

Note: If your user name when the service was hosted at Oracle was
"myuser", then your login for the migrated Bugzilla instance will be
"myuser@openoffice.org" and e-mail to this address will redirect to the
e-mail address associated with your Oracle/OpenOffice.org account
pre-migration to the ASF.

[this part is outdated: users should just write their full e-mail
address - the real one, not the @openoffice.org alias; at least other
users reported that this worked for them; I can't test since I migrated
my account months ago]
   --
Regards,
   Andrea.