incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: A wiki about how to support a VBA API
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 04:45:35 GMT
On 05/02/2012 04:29 AM, Peng Chen wrote:
> Hi All,
>       I post a wiki about how to support a VBA API in OpenOffice,
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_support_a_VBA_API_in_OpenOffice
>
>       Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks.

I am almost embarrassed to say this, but after having read it, I have no
idea what the article is about. I think that the problem is that I lack
the proper vocabulary. For example, when I see "VBA", I think "Visual
Basic Applications", which is something that MSO (Microsoft Office)
supports, and not OOo (OpenOffice.org).

Is this an article related to the VBA compatibility mode stuff that can
be enabled using a specific Option from inside of StarBasic?

After I have a handle on exactly what is accomplished, then I will read
this again, since it looks like you are probably answering some very
specific questions that I have in areas that I do not fully understand,
but have searched for in the past.

Sorry for my lack of immediate understanding.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php