incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From luizheli <luizh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduces
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 22:54:46 GMT
Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the sweet words. What we did here in Brazil with the Journal
BrOffice was a great experience for all of us because the entire
production of the magazine was made ​​by BrOffice suite (Writer and
Draw). With this, we were the first to learn how to use the tool and
help people with tips and tutorials. Furthermore, we did interviews with
CIOs of companies that went through migrations to BrOffice/OpenOffice. I
really like your idea of having the focus on the user. In my opinion,
for this type of project (a magazine) work it takes a very active
community. We already have the social media, local lists are being
created. Do you think it possible to produce an electronic journal
edited and produced using only free software and Apache OpenOffice? I
think so!

rgds,

Luiz Oliveira