incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 15:51:59 GMT
On 05/02/12 00:46, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> The vote period for releasing Apache OpenOffice (incubator) RC1  has
> concluded.
>
> The ballot passed.
>
> VOTE TALLY
>
> +1:
>
> IPMC members:
>
> +1 Marvin Humphrey
> +1 Dave Fisher
> +1 Jim Jagielski
>
> For reference see also the vote thread on ooo-dev
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201204.mbox/%3C4F9A452A.9000707%40googlemail.com%3E

> Thank you for your support
>
> Juergen

I have no idea if it's common for Podlings to have a successful
vote in their first attempt but I have to say this result highlights
the determination and impecable work done by the group.

Special thanks to Juergen and all the people responsible for the
last mile efforts. It was really a huge effort and I am glad to have
participated, albeit minimally, in this release.

Pedro.