incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE][CODE]: new tag AOO340 and new branch AOO34
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 07:24:46 GMT
Hi,

the final preparing of our 3.4 release is ongoing. As part of this I
have created

- a tag AOO340 based on revision 1327774
- a new branch AOO34 based on revision 1327774

Why AOO34 as branch name?
We will continue fixing critical issues (including security fixes) and
will update translations on this branch and will prepare releases on
demand 3.4.1, 3.4.2, ... All this work will happen on this branch and we
will create further tags for each future micro release on this 3.4 code
base.

Juergen