incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Getting Started with AOO book
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 10:37:18 GMT
Hi,

Le 01/05/2012 12:23, Jean Weber a écrit :
> The lack of interest in this book is quite conspicuous,
> and very demotivating for me to continue to work on it.

What about wait for the Apache OpenOffice availability *before* to stop ?
IMHO, it should be more easy to find contributors once we'll provide
something usable.

> I've put the updated draft chapters on the ODFAuthors website and will put the compiled
draft book there soon.
> Then I'll go back to my travel photos and to the LibreOffice books.

I don't understand why you say that, just before Apache OpenOffice
graduation, but thanks a lot.

> Someone can let me know if/when anything happens at AOO userdocs. Cheers, Jean

I think someone will contact you.

Regards,
Eric

--